- Present and promote Hospital services to current and potential Doctors aiming for higher flow.
- Report the visits’ efficiency to the Medical supervisor.
- Identify Marketing prospects and contact these and other doctors as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and Services’ for doctors to improve the hospital image.
- Use hospital promotional materials efficiently and maintain current services knowledge like prices, newly added services, new department, Hospital Capacity, etc.
- Maintain current doctors and potential doctors’ database, and update it according to the hospital objectives.
- Establish and maintain current doctors and potential doctors’ relationships.
- Participate in maintaining high-quality services through regular check-ups and other follow-up activities for the related cases.
- Identify and resolve doctors’ concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to his manager.
- Bachelor of any medical background (Pharmacist, dentist, Vet. or science)
- High communication skills.
- Experience: fresh grad up to 2 Years Exp.
- High presentation skills.