Math Instructor – Arabic & English Speaking
- Teach through our Client’s methodology and terminology, using prescribed teaching practices.
- Interact with and motivate students during the instructional session.
- Evaluate and document student progress.
- Communicate student needs to the center director.
- Assist in non-teaching tasks, which may include cleaning, administrative assistance, curriculum preparation, or other duties as assigned.
Math Expert: Instructors must be passionate about math and have strong skills through Algebra I and Geometry. Instructors who work with high school students must also excel in math through Algebra II, Trig, and Pre-Calculus. Instructors must be willing to successfully complete training and learn and apply new pedagogy to teach.
Engaging: Instructors must interact well with students and be able to explain things clearly and concisely. Instructors should be able to inspire students to do well, establish a fun learning environment, and consistently demonstrate enthusiasm in teaching math.
Facilitator: Instructors must move easily from one student to another and be able to keep track of multiple instructional lessons going on concurrently. Instructors must be able to evaluate and document progress in order to facilitate student learning.
Professional: Instructors must interact with parents, students, and co-workers in a friendly but professional manner at all times and establish a high level of confidence and program value with families.