• Effectively utilize time management skills to support in scheduling marketing campaigns
• Support the marketing team in the planning of new marketing campaigns and adjustments if required to existing campaigns
• Support with the marketing calendar ensuring all scheduled activities is updated
• Utilize creativity to support the team in refining artwork
• Work alongside supporting departments including business insight to understand the return on investment on marketing campaigns
• Prepare design briefs, work with the agency to determine full scope and requirement as well as communicate realistic timelines and deliverables
• Keeps Marketing Manager informed with project status and any setbacks, seeking suggestions on new techniques to be employed if required
• Supports Advertising, Branding, Events, CSR and other internal stakeholders with the creative requirement
• Coordinate activities as directed with creative and social media agencies
- Having enough knowledge or experience with marketing creative agencies.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Languages: Arabic/English
- Experience: 4-5 Years