About the Job
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative offline & online marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Bachelor degree.
- 1-3 years of work experience in the same field
- Proven academic courses
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent Computer skills
- High Communication and presentation skills
- SEO’s knowledge is a must.
- Social media ads manager knowledge.