Our client is a large group holding company based in Dammam, KSA. This position is for the engineering, manufacturing division of the group.
Job Purpose –
As a P&L owner Marketing Manager designs, sets up, operates, and oversees -:
• Planning, Development, Implementation, Evaluation & Achievement of the Category
Strategic and Tactical Business (in conjunction with other organizational functions),
Communication Objectives, Strategies, Tactics, KPI’s, Action Standards, Consumer, Shopper
and Customer Insights, Rapid Innovation/Renovation Funnel, Media, Events & Sponsorships,
Digital and social media and Public Relations activities, both external and internal.
• Marketing excellence, creating superior brand value and delivery of category/brand
• Integrates cross functional support to deliver category/brand revenues, profit, market
share, productivity, and growth objectives.
• Directs the efforts of the team and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with
the other functions of the Organization.
• Prior experience as a Brand manager / Marketing Manager with 7+ years of experience
• Industry preferred – Manufacturing, Engineering, B2B, Heavy Industries
• Minimum Qualifications: Postgraduate /Graduate (specialization in Marketing
• Communication (Both verbal & Written – Arabic & English)