Marketing & Communications Manager (For Saudi Nationals)
Sales & Marketing
Leadership received from (directly):
Director of Sales
Leadership received from (indirectly):
Director of Business Development
Sales – Dir of Banquet & Events – Exec Chef
Our Vision, we make moments
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (MH&R) is in the “moments” business. We’re intimately involved in important times in our guests lives. And you never know when a moment can be made. A simple smile in the lobby can create the positivity that turns a business trip into a new business celebration. An insider tip on the best way to spend a day can make an entire holiday. A romantic dinner for two can lead to a longer term partnership.
It doesn’t take much to make a moment. Just to be genuine. And human. And warm. And take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
We understand that this vision cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results.
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
- Deploy e-commerce strategies and best practices for the hotel website such as content management and marketing, and traffic driving tactics and strategies.
- Leverage AccorHotels Corporate online marketing resources, channels and platforms such as promotional AccorHotels.com / Movenpick.com banners and loyalty program emails to promote bookings.
- Work with and manage agency for mini-site development projects as necessary/needed – for F&B, meeting and events, etc.
- Ensure website content is relevant, up to date and optimized.
- Execute marketing plans and programs in conjunction with the Sales department to ensure profit growth.
- Research, analyse and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on.
- Plan and oversee the hotels advertising and promotion activities, including print, electronic, and direct mail.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience is an asset.
- Oral and Written Communication- must communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Adaptable- must be able to adjust to the needs of marketing constituents.
- Team work- Must be able to work in many diverse team settings globally. Both with co-workers and with agencies and vendors.
- Experience working with a web site Content Management System.
- Email content support: Experience creating and developing content and campaign management.
- Web-development/related project management experience (including managing agency for these projects).
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as & when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.