Manage the entire process of client support including the selection, implementation, and execution of SAP FICO module; Using consulting skills, business knowledge and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the clients business environment in order to achieve expected and sustainable business results.
The responsibilities includes:
- Assist the Deputy Group Manager, IT in formulating the annual project plans and budgets to meet the IT strategic objectives.
- Monitor implementation of the annual project plans and measure achievements of results against budgets and objectives and recommend corrective measures as appropriate.
- Recommend annual strategy in areas of SAP and other upcoming technologies.
- Manage the implementation and support of SAP Financials and Controlling to enhance the clients’ business functionality and upgrade the overall performance whilst maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Establish the design, configuration and testing of core FI/CO modules (GL, AP, AR).
- Establish the design, configuration and conduct testing of Asset Management.
- Establish the design, configuration and conduct testing of Consolidations in EC-CS.
- Establish the design, configuration and conduct testing of CO-PA.
- Provide business expertise and knowledge of report writer and report painter, product costing and material ledger.
- Provide business expertise and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO modules.
- Monitor the implementation of SAP, including functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Control the troubleshooting aspects for the client: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems and map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to match up to the clients’ requirements.
- Monitor the implementation of company projects (new/maintenance/integration and upgradation) systems.
- Monitor DB structure, Jobs and standardization of code (Procedure, Triggers, Functions and scripting) with complete documentation.
- Manage projects to ensure successful completion, including the technical user documentation, implementation and support.
- Identify, set and agree on KPIs and objectives.
- Prepare performance planning (PP), conduct performance appraisal (PA) and PP/PA interviews including employee development plans and counsel employees on career progression opportunities and approve training requests.
- Recommend employee promotions, salary adjustments, disciplinary actions and approve vacation and overtime.
- Identify staffing needs, participate in interviewing panels and take hiring decisions.
- Maintain and promote staff motivation by addressing employee grievances promptly and escalating when necessary and enforcing fair and equitable compliance with Group policies and procedures.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Document and maintain records of activities and process workflows on internal communication portals
- Adhere to Al-Sayer Group policies and health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Education and Experience: Bachelor Degree (12th Standard + 3 years computer science or 4 years engineering degree) or equivalent with 10 years of experience
Certification: SAP certification in SAP FICO Module
Linguistic Abilities: English and Arabic is a must