- Ensure timely preparation of reports after closing of book of accounts.
- Prepare and review the CCEO Scorecard Report (that includes Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows, Headcount Report).
- Prepare, develop and analyze Financial Reports (monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Prepare variance analysis for Profit and Loss Statements (in consolidated level).
- Formulate templates for reporting (such as Month-end Report template, Weekly Report, Budget template and other report that Management may require).
- Provide quality support service liaising with other colleagues for monthly reporting requirements.
- Prepare forecast/projection report.
- Manage the budget process and prepare the consolidated budget report.
- Support colleagues for budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Manage budgets and cost controls and taking corrective action where necessary to bring costs in line with sales and financial targets.
- Handle Special Assignments as assigned by my manager
Strong Accounting Skills
Strong Analytical Skills
Experience in the ERP Software
Exposure in Spreadsheets and Macros
Financial Understanding of P&L