Job purpose of Logistics coordinator is to handle day to day Procurement, Import & Export Shipping operations to meet Logistics & Supply Chain SOP & KPI’s.
- Operate daily procurement tasks in alignment with Supply Chain Department P&P, SOP, and KPIs.
- Warehouse management, to manage small store rooms, ensuring accuracy of the inventory materials and marketing materials.
- Ensure that all Imdad shipments have been shipped with most reliable service providers and within best rates in the market.
- Extend high level of cooperation with colleagues, supervisors and managers to ensure efficiency in business operations.
- Coordinate with other departments involved in Supply Chain operations to ensure closing of all requests assigned to Supply Chain in designated region.
- Report Purchase orders/shipping reports to supervisor and Supply Chain manager on daily basis.
- Utilize Supply Chain systems and electronic communication methods to keep track of stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and performance evaluation
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Customer focus, professionalism, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Good awareness of Logistics tasks
- Active listening
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Time Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 4 years of direct experience in procurement and Logistics activities.
- Saudi National