Urgent Requirement for an experienced Logistics Assistant Manager for a renowned 7-star hotel property in Dubai
- Preferred Nationality – Open to all
- Gender – Open to Male & Female
- Salary – As per the market standards
- Other Benefits – As per UAE Law (Medical Insurance, Employee discounts, Flight ticket)
- Location – Dubai, UAE.
- Support the daily operation of the Receiving Department to ensure that goods entering the property are as per expected specification, of the right quantity, and without defects.
- Ensure that all records are maintained correctly, all equipment is functioning and properly maintained.
- Coordinate and assist the hotel hygiene department and local Municipality Authority with Receiving inspections and audits.
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- You must have at least 5+ years’ experience of which 2+ of these being in a leadership role.
- Must be knowledgeable of WMS ERP, Excel, and inventory management.
- Having experience with HACCP and food safety is an advantage and working within JAFZA or similar Free zone authority would be preferred.
- Having a valid UAE driving license is mandatory.