• The Landlord Relations Agent is responsible for managing all aspects of the seller’s transactions from first contact to purchase agreement.
• Meet company expectations by providing excellent customer service.
• Consistently make a good first impression when calling potential customers; maintaining a friendly and professional tone at all times.
• Well understanding of customer requirements to successfully close the deal.
• Contacts potential existing or non-existing customers to inform them about our new market campaigns or services using given scripts.
• A bachelor’s or associate degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
• 1 Year
Skills and Competencies:
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
• Appealing appearance on the phone.
Proven track record of successfully meeting sales queries preferably over the phone.
What we will offer:
• 2000-4000 Basic Salary plus attractive commission.