- Manage product design feasibility and development, production standards, and quality control procedures for products.
- Delegate jobs to necessary crew members and make sure that all rehearsals and performances run smoothly, efficiently, and trouble-free.
- Perform multiple augments installing and adding new devices/servers along with adding configurations for video streaming using Unix and checking router configurations.
- Perform automated tests using LabView on equipment and collecting data.
- Assemble the lighting system before the show and take it down after the show.
- Conduct regular maintenance to ensure the lighting equipment and system are in working condition.
- Have a good understanding of the programming and operating manual, and the computer-controlled lighting systems.
- Interpret the Lighting Designer’s plan.
- Manage the lighting operation during productions.
- Plan and set up lighting arrangements for live or recorded productions.
- Plan where to run cables and place lights.
- Programme lighting controls to meet the needs of the productions.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the same field.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Creative vision
- Ability to follow instructions closely
- Good at manual work
- Good mathematical ability
- Great communication skills
- Ability to delegate