We have a great opportunity in Dammam for a Learning & Development Specialist, its working for a multi-national company that truly values supporting employees throughout their career with ongoing training and development programs.
As a member of the HR team, you would have a responsibility to assist with designing, developing and monitoring training programs and personnel development plans. While promoting a learning culture and creating innovative and useful programs for the company and its employees.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Assisting with the annual training plan – creation and implementation.
• Identifies specific training requirements according to the individual development plans.
• Coordinates and monitors language training programs and other institutional programs
• Coordinates the logistics required for training events to ensure their optimum performance.
• Develops with educational institutions, external consultants and external trainers, courses and training programs, making sure the programs are useful, innovative and meet the specifications demanded by the organizational processes needs.
• Analyse training needs by type of function of the positions to identify and group them by similar training requirements for management development in their area of work.
• Carries out the evaluation of training activities, establishes controls to measure the performance of all personnel involved and evaluates the benefits of it.
• Checks and if necessary updates information in the training manuals to support training courses in response to technological changes and new requirements.
• Evaluates requests for specific training in coordination with the responsible of the applicant, in order to reconcile objectives and benefits according to functions, processes and applications.
• Identifies competent trainers to facilitate the learning process, choosing between staff employed, consultants, universities, etc, in order to provide training according to organizational needs demand.
• Negotiates with consultants, universities, institutions and service companies accept forms of training plans that include all the services and logistics of the courses, diploma, masters, etc., in order to obtain an optimal cost-excellent service.
• Communicates offers training at all staff employed and the prerequisites that are deemed necessary to participate in training.
• Updates the information regarding the staff training progress, prepares reports for internal management and corporate decision making.
• Complies with the policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.