- Preparing bills of quantities by means of coordinating with all related parties -Design, Procurement and Finance, assist in costing, pricing and analysis of direct and indirect cost for the BOQ items.
- Scrutinize, review of tender drawings/documents for discrepancies, additional BOQ items/scope and incorporating within the tender offer, liaise with consultant regarding ambiguities contract work scope and seek clarifications there to.
- Check and review the site requisitions and compare them with the approved Bill of Quantity (BOQ)
- Submit and negotiate contract variations, additional works, snags and maintenance orders.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Evaluate offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in relevant field
- Bachelors degree or BSC(Hons) in Quantity Surveying
- Must have knowledge of QHSE management system
- Time management skills
- Team Player