- Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reconciliations and variance issue resolution; leading team to clean data break/exception use case in SLA.
- Key account Management & Periodic reconciliation of report and submission to all external stakeholders
- Relationship management with Financial Partners (Banks)
- Communicate and closely work with Internal Finance Team and external Partners
- Ensures action items are documented, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensures accurate and quick response to variances
- Analyzes and explains variances for various reconciliation use cases
- Investigates discrepancies using internal tools and processes
- Documents findings and evidence for variance resolution
- Prepares reports for daily, weekly, and monthly reviews
- Identify improvements to existing reconciliation process
- Knowledge of E-business /E Marker place/Aggregation Business financial operation & Reconciliation, preferably coming from Insurance or Financial background
- Degree, preferably in Accounting, Economics, Finance or equivalent with proven experience in reconciling accounting data for 2+ Years.
- Additional Qualification: Financial Accounting
- 1-2 years of Financial Reconciliation Experience.
- Preferably 1-2 years working in E-Business, Banking, or Insurance
- Proven work experience in similar role in a reputed organization in Saudi Arabia
- Exceptional skill set in accounting skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and participate on multi-functional teams and external partners
- Detail-oriented, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and be results and deadline driven
- With a broad understanding of accounting flows and reconciliation processes/tools
- Should be self-motivated, efficient, independent and possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have advanced MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access).