• Installing network cabling and other network equipment like routers and switches
• Installing workstations and other equipment like printers
• Installing desktop operating systems and programs
• Configure desktop / laptop in Rawabi domain.
• Connecting all workstations to the network and relevant servers
• Providing staff with technical support
• Installing servers, server operating systems and relevant server programs
• Monitoring and testing networks to ensure that they are running optimally
• Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
• Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
• Conducting daily backup operations.
• Managing technical documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in database programming and software installation.
• Attention to detail.