We are urgently looking for an experienced and technically sound IT Support Engineer/Assistant IT Admin to handle the running of day-to-day challenges in the scope of IT support services.
Primary responsibilities and duties:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining servers, computer peripherals, IT hardware, and application software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to software applications, hardware such as interactive panels, printers, projectors, application systems and network infrastructure reported to the Service Desk.
- Installs Macintosh and PC software, print drivers, scanners, etc.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Build an internal database with technical documentation manuals in compliance with IT policies.
- Office 365 user administration (Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint, Azure Active Directory, OneNote)
- Active Directory object management (i.e. User, computer, groups) and GPO’s in Windows 2012 server.
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure, installation of antivirus, and software patches. Monitor and remove viruses, spyware, and other non-authorized software.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Conduct briefings and demonstrations for users to enhance system productivity.
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, UniFi access points, switches and firewalls
- FortiGate firewall configurations and create security policies, managing application and web filters, IPsec VPN, SSL VPN, monitoring bandwidth and internet usage
- Managing websites, web content, maintaining web design on WordPress
- Provide necessary guidance to staff on online teaching platforms and aid necessary training on various operating systems, application software and peripherals.
Job skills required:
- Help desk experience is a must
- Strong Office 365 suite
- ERP systems.
- Security: CCTV and Access control
- Candidate must be a CCNA or MCSA or MCITP or equivalent
- ITIL experience preferred
- 3-4 years of experience as a system administrator or IT support engineer
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- School experience preferred
Interested candidates who are immediately available may please apply with your detailed resume.