Main Objective of the Position
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Main Job Responsibilities
Consulting Strategy and Client Engagements:
- Gains a thorough understanding of customer and client needs, both existing and potential, and uses that knowledge to help deliver enterprise products that provide Avertra customers with an unparalleled shopping experience.
- Translates business goals and end-user needs into product strategy; communicates direction and product priorities to the development team, other matrixed teams, and third-party partners.
- Identifies goals, metrics, and analytics to determine product value; continually making recommendations and refinements to the product backlog based on learnings.
- Conduct end user research to help identify user stories and help determine Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- Partners with account manager to understand client needs and assists in the creation of business account plans.
- Monitors research as well as the competitive landscape to recommend the best solutions and ensure that products remain or become best in class.
- Ensure product is aligned with client, stakeholder and end-user priorities to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Documents, reviews and ensures that all quality and change control standards are met.
- Formulates, tests and refines assumptions and hypotheses through user research and testing.
- Creates, prioritizes and accepts user stories; incorporate them into release planning.
- Makes product decisions that drive value on a daily basis.
- Identifies pros, cons, issues, obstacles, dependencies and value associated with features and enhancements.
- Participates in standups, iteration planning sessions, product demos and retrospectives.
- Condenses complex technical concepts into non-technical language for stakeholders.
Team and People Management:
- Fosters collaboration with team members (Engineering, User Experience Designers, etc.) to drive value and collectively identify and resolve impediments.
- Acts as a proponent of modern software development practices.
- Advocates for the end user and stakeholder by empathizing with and understanding user needs and becoming the domain expert.
- Regularly works with the product team to continuously assess progress, disseminate lessons learned, and understand next steps.
- Manages cross-functional team and stakeholder expectations to execute on product strategy; provides education to requestors to determine prioritization based on tangible benefits and/or user experience.
- Exhibit active listening, facilitate sessions, and clearly communicate at all levels (Executive Leadership Team, store associates, etc.) and in all formats the product’s long-term strategy which is used to prioritize short-term action.
- Product and Requirement Management.
- Workshop/meeting facilitation skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiarity with Waterfall, Agile or other Software Development methodologies.
- High Integrity.
- Solid Work Ethic.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong Time Management skills.
BS in one the following ;
At least 8 years of experience in the same field
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with healthcare industry.
- Ability to work with remote team.
- Ability to manage tough clients and stakeholder.
- Product Management.
- People Management.
- Understanding the Customer.
- Product Development.
- Requirements Analysis.
- Competitive Analysis.
- Sales Planning.
- Financial Planning and Strategy.
- Certified SCRUM Product Owner (CSPO).
- Healthcare industry experience with payers, third-party administrators, benefits consultants, or healthcare IT preferred.
Depending on project commitments.