- Evaluate new software or update available in the market and determines its compatibility with existing software to enhance efficiency and IT security.
- Shape and conduct governance structure with both internal teams and External business stakeholders.
- Assess the feasibility and cost benefit of proposed IT projects and give recommendations to higher management.
- Monitor overall functioning of applications in the organization (ERP system, cloud Server, Network, Voice and communication, Office 365, Attendance system).
- Assist the top management in managing IT audit staff and in the planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring of IT audit operations, including assisting in hiring, training, and evaluating staff; taking corrective actions to address performance problems.
- Prepare annual plans and budgets to meet the strategic objectives of the Technical Support function of IT department.
- Oversee the maintenance, backing up, and securing of databases, as well as retrieving files when needed.
- Anticipate and report the cost of replacing or updating computer items
- Create and maintain accessible, retrievable computer archives and databases, incorporating current advances in electronic information storage technology.
- Develop new network troubleshooting strategies to help reduce downtime and decrease maintenance costs
- Work across the business to provide effective communication on IT matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments.
Expert knowledge of IT best practices, policies and regulations, In-depth understanding of programming, computer science and digital security, A clear understanding of client/server technology and network architecture, Excellent communication skills.
5 – 10 Years of experience