- Receive client requests for the site measurements, and arrange the schedule according.
- Oversee and direct all Installers at the site.
- Effectively communicate operating plans, performance goals, and expectations to installation team members.
- Experience with installing cabinets, wooden doors,Fire rated doors, wall/ceiling cladding, wood furniture, wooden pergolas, dressings, and kitchens.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet delivery/installation schedules.
- Plan, set, and share clear targets for the site, including what tasks need to be completed and the resources required to complete them (workers, materials, tools, logistics, budget ).
- Act as the point of contact with the client/Factory team in discussions and Coordinate with the factory and technical office as needed.
- Sending progress reports and pictures promptly.
- Resolve issues that arise during the installation process to prevent delays.
- Visit sites location to monitor the final product and ensure it meets the established standards in terms of both quantity and quality.
- Coordinate and maintain regular contact with other departments to ensure schedules are on track and identify potential problems.
Minimum 10 years’ experience in Woodworks installation
Excellent proficiency in English and Arabic
Academic background in product design, applied arts, interior design, engineering, or architecture.
Excellent command of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
Willing to adapt to flexible working hours
Excellent communication skills, time management, and customer care skills