The primary role of the HSE Manager is to advise the Directors and Managers on all safety, health, environmental and welfare matters to ensure the Company complies with its statutory obligations.
• Support the Group HSE Advisor and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of
effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are
• Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety
and environmental issues.
• Support the HSE in ensuring HSE compliance onshore and perform
regular HSE audits in the areas of business and operations.
• Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
• Provide support to the dept. on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO
14001, OHSAS 18001, etc
• Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as
• Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s
training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
• Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and
prepare/submit lessons learned to the Group HSE Advisorr for promulgation to the
• Manage Safety Statistic reporting within RSC. Track and provide regular HSE
performance reporting to the Dept head.
• Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
• Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
• Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
• Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
• Support project HSE personnel in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good
• Assist in HSE tasks/projects as required.
• Min Diploma in Engineering, with specialization in HSE or related discipline.
• Possess certification in NEBOSH
• Min 5 years relevant experience in Construction.
• Knowledgeable in ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001 standards or HSE
management systems is highly preferred.
• Strong passion in HSE.
• Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.