- We are currently looking for a HR Specialist. This position is primarily responsible for Hiring Employees and Labor force required for our industrial and commercial specializations and needs
- Implementing the overall labor strategy, resolving labor and employee relations matters, and building cooperative relationships with labor union leadership.
- The HR Specialist will manage various Human Resources, Employee Relations, and Labor Relations efforts for the facility, including contract administration, contract interpretation, letters of Agreement, negotiation preparation, and coordination.
- Managing a high volume of inbound calls from employees or applicants
- Creating and managing confidential employee information in HR database
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times due to the handling of sensitive and confidential information
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Windows, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and other computer programs and software normally used by Human Resources.
- Must have proven history of ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have recent and relevant experience with Labor Relations
- Process All Paper Work
- Oversee office and administration work
- Assist employees with inquiries regarding duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Work with management and Corporate resources to develop, maintain and modify compliant job descriptions.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Excellent time management and skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge and familiarity with HR concepts, practices, procedures and basic employment laws required.
- Strong analytical skills required.