- Modifying HR laws and regulations to enhance the work culture of the company.
- Reduce overhead costs by collaborating with team members and create an annual plan for the same.
- Utilizing offline and online techniques to segregate information of the workforce as per requirement.
- Oversee and manage all recruiting within the business.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Assess revenue growth, client retention, employee feedback to implement relevant HR initiatives.
- Portraying exemplary skills in managing multiple activities with a diverse group of employees.
- Well-versed in abiding by the organization’s laws of safeguarding important employee data.
- Excellent ‘soft’ skills (people management and relationship building).
- Proficient in handling delicate workforce issues and conflicts with a preferred experience in the same.
- Enthusiastic, creative, and approachable, you will demonstrate strong HR skills .