This newly created position will be planning, managing, and directing full spectrum of Human Resources functions and Personnel activities in Qatar. Operationally reports to the Country Manager and functionally to HR Director in Singapore.
Manpower Planning & Recruitment
• Collaborate and consult with hiring managers on strategic and tactical recruitment plans designed to meet their business objectives through the acquisition of talent for both blue and white collar positions.
• Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with line managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Work with respective managers to develop job description for new hires, and update existing job description for any changes, as required.
Compensation & Benefits
• Oversee payroll management to ensure timely disbursement and regulatory compliance
• Review and propose annual health insurance for all staff and workers
• Develop salary and job grading structure to ensure relevant market bench marking and consistency of application.
• Prepare budgeting and annual burden rates table
• Analyse statistical data and develop recommendations for improvement of company’s personnel policies and procedures.
Talent Management & Development
• Manage the annual performance review exercise, provide guidance to line managers, and ensure all activities are completed within the timeline.
• Provide guidance, advice and training to line managers on managing performance issues at all levels.
• Partners with the Management team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall local business strategy and Corporate HR in Singapore
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage and review all HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance to all statutory or regulatory requirements.
• Optimise workflow and productivity of the HR team