- Identifying potential hazards and determining ways of reducing risks.
- Compile statistical data regarding site and equipment performance and present it in concise, well-documented reports.
- Monitoring and examining equipment installation to ensure compliance with safety policies.
- Conducting equipment installation checks and reviewing any potential risks to employee safety and non-compliance with standard regulations and policies.
- Ability to control demeanor and act confidently in challenging and emergency circumstances.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a drive to work collaboratively across the organizational hierarchy.
- Able to cooperate with site personnel alongside excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work equally well as a leader and as part of a team.