Our client, a publicly listed retail company in KSA, is looking for a Head of Infrastructure and Networks Department to join their team in Riyadh. The main objective of this role is to contribute to the implementation of the operational plan of the Information Technology department.
- Contribute to the installation, update, use and maintenance of networks, their programs, and the electronic means necessary to protect them, maintain their security, work on developing them, and ensure their efficiency and readiness.
- Defining, evaluating, and selecting systems and supplies for network processing and servers.
- Continuous design and updating of the network and server and ensure its readiness.
- Technical support for all activities related to the installation, examination and operation of operating systems, network requirements and systems.
- Ensuring the efficiency and technical and operational readiness of databases, systems, and devices for the work of organizational units.
- Technical organization and control over the security of access to the network, information and other operational systems and their uses in accordance with the specific authorities in coordination with the concerned parties.
- Designing, checking, and updating the work of the main network, the internal network and all the computer and technical equipment and the various support systems used.
- Providing technical support in the application of electronic interconnection programs between all software sub-systems
- Continuously ensuring the security of information, preparing all precautions and alternative programs in the event of an emergency, using network traffic monitoring software, giving priorities, blocking operations, general monitoring, controlling, and dealing with intrusions.
- Carrying out periodic, continuous, and preventive maintenance and follow-up of devices and auxiliary operating systems to ensure their readiness and follow-up performance, and to modify and update them to ensure the achievement of the required efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Diploma.
- Computer skills and its applications.
- Technical strategic planning.
- Focus on results.
- Fluency in Arabic and English.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced skills in problem analysis and crisis management.