Our client is a Hospitality company, is looking for a Head of Finance to join their team in Riyadh – Saudi Arabia. The Head of Finance has in-depth experience in the hospitality industry and an influential team leader and one who can thrive well under pressure.
The Head of Finance leads the finance team on day-to-day matters, local taxation, treasury, Government Liasoning, budgeting & planning. A self-motivated team-player, the Head of Finance demonstrates effective communication skills, and the ability to multitask.
- Manages the financial reporting for the organization. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5 year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting.
- Provides sound financial support and insights to enable the Executive Team to make critical business decisions.
- Presents financial results and insights to the CEO with and / or on behalf of the PoH.
- Plays a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy.
- Manages and oversees the taxation affairs of the organization and liaises with an external tax firm for specialist advice when appropriate.
- Manages and oversees the cash flow of the company and ensures it has the appropriate treasury controls.
- Manages hedging and foreign currencies whenever relevant.
- Manages the External Auditor relationship and ensures that the company is compliant with accounting standards.
- Manages the Internal Auditor relationship and ensures that the company Hospitality is compliant with internal and external policies.
- Manages and oversees the company’s banking and borrowing arrangements.
- Manages relationships with Investors whenever applicable.
- Manages and oversees company’s Hospitality financial systems.
- Manages investment appraisal and analysis.
- Presents results in such a way that non-finance people can understand.
- In partnership with the Human Resources Department, recruits, trains, mentors and develops the Accounting team.
- Oversees Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions.
- Saudi national.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 10+ years of proven experience in Finance.
- At least 4 years’ experience in hospitality.