We are experts when it comes to providing successful communications for businesses. Supporting the implementation of Vodafone’s total communications strategy, our unique capabilities are driving the development and delivery of the products and solutions portfolio for all of our Enterprise customers. Did someone say flawless delivery? That’s what the Enterprise Products & Solutions team are striving to achieve. In working closely with the local markets, they are accountable for a strong portfolio build and technical development of our global product and customer solutions, enabling total IT Transformation.
With us you will:
- Manage the existing Product & Services portfolio (Connectivity, Cloud, IoT, Managed Services) and ensure new Products and Services are delivered as per roadmap.
- Responsible to identify new areas for expansion according to Enterprise strategy and based on customer insights
- Deliver outstanding customer experience through Enterprise Products and Services
- Deliver the commercial targets (revenues and profitability) per product, as per the detail budget targets and business cases
- Streamline the new product delivery process in order to identify efficiencies and maximize output
- Owns the Enterprise Product & Services strategy at Vodafone Qatar.
- Responsible to develop, manage and deliver the Enterprise product roadmap aligned with Vodafone Qatar’s strategic and commercial objectives.
- Manages end-to-end, from opportunity identification to product launch, and ensures in-life management based on priorities set by Enterprise Marketing and according to the organization detailed budget and relevant business cases.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or MBA would be considered a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of leading Product Management in a Tech or Telecom company
- Excellent understanding of existing and new technologies in Communications and IT areas
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and articulate complex concepts and ideas in a non-complex way
- Strong financial acumen.
- Ability to identify opportunities in each product’s value chain and link new abstract concepts to actual financial results