One of our clients in Riyadh is looking for a Government relations officer To coordinate with the business and provide support in all areas of government relations.
- Keep up-to-date data for all employees
- Managing and supervisor all duties of Government Relations Officer (GRO)
- Preparing all employee related application for GRO
- Paying all government payment/fee using Honeywell tools and company account
- Following up all traffic violation payment and clear it from company record.
- Following, renewal, maintain all company documents such CR, Saudization, GOSI, Tax etc.
- Communicate with all employees and their management for all government requests.
- Keeping all documents required by governmental agencies while processing them, and submitting them to concerned employee
- Coordinate with all agencies for processing work visa
- Coordinate with HR and FL department and update them for new hiring status
- Provide report on monthly basis for all government relation processes
- Coordinating with Staff regarding personnel issues related to governmental applications as required
- Communicating with Governmental entities to issue licenses and other related documents as required
- Diploma from Administration institute or equivalent
- Average of 3-7 years of experience in a related field (Preferable in F&B industry)
- Professional Knowledge in Labor Office and Jawazat and Governmental Regulations
- Professional knowledge of administrative procedures and policies applied at the Company
- Professional knowledge of Governmental Procedures in issuing licenses and other related documents
- Arabic and good English.
- Computer Applications
- Time Management – Communication Skills
- Confidentiality – Interpersonal Skills
- Follow-up Solving – Follow up skills
- Performing a Variety of tasks – Trustworthy, honest and dedicated
- Able to operate under pressure – Sociable