➢ Develop and maintain a tracking system of incoming and late payments. Inform debtors of their payment status and timelines for repayment
- Responsibilities Delivery of invoices and collection documents to customers such as Machines Parts and Service Invoices
➢ Responsibilities Delivery of invoices and collection documents to customers such as Machines Parts and Service Invoices
- Primary purpose of the job Delivery of monthly Statements of Accounts Regular phone Calls and Regular Physical Visits and Meetings.
- Monthly reconciliation and problem solving for pending disputed invoices.
- Monthly reconciliation and problem solving for pending disputed invoices
- Submission of Reminder Claim Dunning and or Warning letters Etc
- Prepare collection Receipts to customers for amounts collected from them and the remittance of these amounts to the Company’s Cashier daily.
- Report to the Credit Controller on any problems or major changes within customers organization.
- Submit the Collection Visit Report to Credit Controller on Weekly basis.
- Statements of Accounts claim letters to public customers and Promissory Notes on due dates and obtain an acknowledgment from the recipient
- Follow up collection from customers and solve any pending disputed invoices. Carry out reconciliation between the Company’s records and customers books of accounts and follow-up on resolving of reconciling items and disputed invoices.
- Industry / Domain: Finance, collection department.
- Necessary Knowledge and Experience: Bilingual, English Arabic. A minimum of one year of experience in the government collection field.
- Education and Certification Requirements: Diploma, High School.
- Job Specific Technical Skills: “Etimad” portal knowledge is a must. Government Communication skills.
- Job Specific Soft Skills: Computer literate, Email activities. Able to prepare demand letters addressed to government sectors