The successful candidate will directly report to the local Managing Director and be responsible for improving efficiency and increasing departmental profits while managing the company’s overall operations and people management.
The client is a multinational company specialising in diagnostic and enterprise imaging solutions.
Overseeing all Employee life cycle/People Management, Budgets and Operations of the business unit.
Strategize and seek opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new Business Development and Business Innovation.
Design and implement goals for growth and business results.
Effective Customer/Distributor Management, People Management and Customer Service.
Maintain and Design Division Budgets and Optimise Expenses
Ensure People’s productivity and development.
Provision of guidance and support to help subordinates with specific knowledge and skill sets.
Preparation of timely business reports to Top Management.
Provide solutions to reasons for Profit Growth/Decline, Employee Conflicts, Business Competition, etc.
– Minimum 15 years of experience in a similar work profile.
– Desirable experience in Capital Equipment Sector.
– Bachelor/Masters in Business Administration or equivalent.
– Excellent business acumen such as (Finance, HR, Procurement Operations etc.)
– Strong analytic and decision-making skills
– Creative and Out of Box/Fresh perspective Thinker.
– Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
– Excellent presentation skills.
– Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relations with all accounts.
– Proactive, Ability to work independently and within a team.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires strong teamwork and cross-functional interaction.
– Effectively and appropriately display professional skills necessary to manage interpersonal relationships with team members, colleagues and customers.
– Strives for constant improvement; inspires and motivates others.
– Inculcates patience, integrity and commitment to work.
Opportunity to join an innovative company in diagnostics and imaging solutions.
general manager, diagnostics, imaging, healthcare, middle east, africa