We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
– Work with development teams and product managers to develop software solutions
– Design client and server side architecture
– Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
– Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
– Write effective APIs
– Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
– Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
– Create security and data protection settings
– Build applications with a mobile responsive design
– Write technical documentation
– Oversee and drive projects forward.
– Knowledge of at least on of cross platform framework development like Xamarin, React Native, Cordova or Flutter.
– Knowledge of client-server communication like RESTful API, SOAP.
– knowledge with databases (like MySQL and MongoDB or Postgresql).
– knowledge of version control systems like GIT.
– knowledge with handling web servers (e.g. Apache or Nginx)
– Knowledge of handling Linux servers and understanding the basic commands (like rsync, systemctl, apt, etc…)
– Has taste of UI/UX design.
– experience with testing and debugging its platform (like xdebug tool for PHP).
– Curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
– Knowledge of Docker container and Kubernetes is a plus.
– knowledge of AWS, Azure, Google cloud or Digitalocean is a plus.
– Active member in Stackoverflow.com
– Has some contributions in github.com
– B. Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions
– experience with coaching and mentoring other developers.