A Key Account Manager with the global leader in the creation of Fragrance & Beauty and Taste & Wellbeing, and a key member of our Fragrance Consumer Products Sales team for the Middle East & North Africa region, while being based in our Algiers office – Your future position?
We are currently looking to hire an additional ‘Key Account Manager’ for our Fragrance Consumer Products Sales team for the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region to provide more intimate support for our expanding customer base and increasing market share in Algeria across product categories – Personal care, Fabric care, Air care, Home care, and Oral care.
Based in our Algiers office and reporting to the Fragrance Country Manager for Algeria, you will develop business plans targeting strategic customers in Algeria to provide them with game-changing Fragrance solutions and help achieve Givaudan’s purpose and commercial objectives in the region. The role offers excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development.
You will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. With its heritage stretching back over 250 years, Givaudan has a long history of innovating scents and tastes. Our passion is to collaborate with customers and partners to develop game-changing innovations in the food & beverage, fragrance and beauty industries. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers in Algeria have local, regional, and international profiles, bringing diversity and curiosity to your daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you have a true passion for the world of Fragrance, love staying ahead of the curve, always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value, and are skilled at fostering strong relationships.
In this exciting position, you will:
Develop our business –
- Develop an understanding of the customer and their brands.
- Grow and defend existing Givaudan business in specific Fragrance Consumer Products segments.
- Set up/review/monitor strategic and category account plans, sales forecasts, and budgets.
- Follow goals versus targets (sales, gross profit, win rate, etc.) and take corrective actions when needed.
Bring your passion –
- Establish and cultivate relationships with key internal and external decision-makers.
- Attract new business by identifying and creating mutual business opportunities.
- Build a project pipeline, ensuring the most efficient usage of Givaudan resources.
Position our products –
- Monitor fragrance trends, competitor activity, and product development.
- Identify value drivers for the customer and promote Givaudan’s value proposition by strategically positioning Givaudan products and technologies.
Lead focus projects and customer briefs –
- Manage customer briefs and proactive innovation and development projects.
- Using your project management skills and ability to motivate and guide others, you are the centre point assuring overall success.
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who excels being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us and impact your world!
Your professional profile includes:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with an excellent track record in sales, key account management, business development, marketing, market research, or a techno-commercial role in the Fragrance, Perfumes, Cosmetics, Ingredients, Chemical, or FMCG sector(s), preferably in an international work environment.
- Good knowledge of customers, competition, and an existing customer network in Algeria will be ideal.
- A strong passion and appreciation for the world of Fragrance.
- Excellent oral and written proficiency in the English language.
- Good commercial and business acumen.
- Excellent presentation and project management skills.
- A team player and comfortable with diversity.
- Able to travel frequently within Algeria ~ 30-40% of the time.
- Attractive package with benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for progressive learning and development.
- A creative team environment that will inspire you.