· Experience in Gas Testing is preferred.
· Good knowledge of local and international legislation and regulations related to work.
· Expert knowledge and skill of firefighting, rescue, and first aids.
· Expert knowledge of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
· Expert knowledge of all OH&S and other relevant safety regulations and standards.
Leave Rotation: 21 days paid leave with air ticket as per company policy after 42 days continuous service
Location: Offshore (Island)
Working days/hours: Offshore: 06:30 to 18:30 (7 days a week)
Candidates (available in UAE) have 5 years of relevant experience as professional firefighter preferably in Airport and Offshore
· Completion of secondary school or equivalent is required / completion of a college or vocational course in fire protection technology.
· Must have obtained emergency medical care training courses and certificates.
· NFPA level 1 and 2 or Firefighters 1 and 2 British equivalents will be preferred.
Valid UAE Driving License is Must (Both Heavy & Light Vehicle)