– We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, or Comptroller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
What is in it for you:
– ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting
– Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
– Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
– High-level financial reporting and analysis
– Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
– Overseeing and preparing income statements.
– Participating in budgeting processes
– Evaluating and managing risk.
– Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice
– Reporting to the Cluster Director of Finance and the General Manager of the hotel.