- Monitor day-to-day financial operations.
- Reviewing and verifying the accuracy of financial data and information.
- Providing reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Top Management informed of the operation and progress of the finance efforts.
- Provide analytical support to the senior management and line managers.
- Manage and maintain relationships with banks and insurance companies.
- Support senior management by implementing strategic financial plan processes, developing ongoing performance tracking reports, and providing recommendations for the company’s growth.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and experience with financial planning software.
- Experience in analyzing, evaluating and reconciling financial data to arrive at accurate conclusions and business recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain professional working relationships.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, and ability to solve problems.