- To install, maintain and repair Xerox multifunction office printers/copiers/scanners products, with high optimum level, cost-effectiveness, & with minimum down time as possible. These along with other Saudi Xerox products placed at customer locations within the territory specified or as directed. To train, familiarize and develop customer machine operating skills. To totally understand customer needs and requirements and accordingly provide quality service, solutions and assistance to display total commitment and achieve total customer satisfaction of the highest level in a professional manner.
- Detect any indications of customer frustration and escalate it to the FSM.
➢ Territory costs against plan. Recalls calculations. Productivity % Of service billing done. Lead generation program. Contract sales lead generation program.
- Territory costs against plan. Recalls calculations.
- Productivity % Of service billing done.
- Lead generation program.
- Contract sales lead generation program.
➢ Actual Jobs per day/productivity. Low reported non-productive hours/overtime hours. Response time targets Resolution time targets RF jobs target
- Always comply with the communication directions from the work controller and proactively feedback to his immediate supervisor of any customer issues or urgent needs which are outside of his scope of competency to rectify ASAP. speedy actions need to be in place to close the breakdown service calls and to achieve target response time. Reports all his service documents in a timely and with accurate data.
➢ Customer feedback through PICS/PSCS Call Quality evaluation
- Clearly communicate with customers with regards to the job performed. Demonstrate the correct procedure to reach SXL service and related work area, Good training (do’s & don’ts). Thereby actively promoting SXL products, services & positive attitude to enhance the SXL company image through total customer satisfaction.
➢ Print Quality check. Team cost Team Response time Team RF & Reliability
- Team performance, targets & goals to be achieved through fair team spirit. In addition, to have the responsibility to assist, guide & coach Junior engineers while in a need of any technical assistance.
➢ Daily reporting
- Punctuality, Discipline and total compliance of company rules, policies and procedures.
- Ensure safety of company property, such as Laptops, Tool Case, service Documentations, & software files
- Industry / Domain: T/ Maintenance
- Necessary Knowledge and Experience: Office automation background.
- Education and Certification Requirements: Degree in Engineering (Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics) or equivalent.
- Job Specific Technical Skills: Computer, & Networking basic knowledge skills Good Analytical and Problem-Solving skills Problem-solving, & effective technical skills Capable of using basic tools and instruments to repair, & diagnose Xerox machines.
- Job Specific Soft Skills: Good spoken and written English communication Great communication, teamwork and customer service skills The ability to work under pressure.
- Working Environment: Performs duties mostly on the field with only necessary reporting at the office. Need to take own initiative and decision with regards to the repair of the machines, replacing parts etc while at the customer location.