- Install & repair medical Equipment’s/Units & Devices according to manufacturer procedures & Saudi regulations.
- Conduct PPMs on a timely manner & ensure biomedical engineering satisfaction.
- Close/open tickets with the call center and deliver service reports including spare parts used “signed by end-user” on a timely manner.
- To prepare service reports and plan of actions in a timely manner.
- Represent, answer to the concerned end user which might include medical information and hands-on training.
- To report marketing changes and competitor activities.
- To propose transparent target based on a proper market survey.
- To maintain and adequate knowledge of own product lines and continuously enhance his/her product and market knowledge.
- To maintain proper knowledge of stock levels.
- Saudi Engineers Council registration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Medical/technical educational background.
- Strong command of English and Arabic.
- Familiarity with Saudi medical devices market.