Will be responsible of the collection of the necessary data for any research project in the department, respecting the questionnaire, the methodology and the mechanism set by the project manager. In addition, to providing the final clean data to the project manager for reporting purposes.
- Ensures the execution of the surveys requested by the Brand team (size of the sample provided, profile needed) through target participants.
- Recruit focus groups respondents as per the requirements needed in order to acquire the brand objective.
- Collect surveys’ results through face-to-face interviews, telephone interviews, online interviews, and field visits.
- Executing brand projects field work and handover all new data collected to the data entry coordinator for data validation.
- Ensure the target set by the Field Manager regarding projects survey is achieved.
- Ensure the accuracy of the data collected along with the correct sample.
- Manages the products sampling process and preparation to ensure optimum results from the participants.
- Manages the drivers’ schedule based on the different tasks to complete.