Prepare, Archive, and maintain company documents and procedures and make sure all team members have access to necessary up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
· Maintain the department documents, procedures, policies and data base.
· Manage and follow up on the departments activities and transactions with other departments.
· File documentation in physical and digital records.
· Secretary activities to department manager.
· Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
· Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
· Apply & Implement the Company’s Codes of Conduct.
· Any additional written tasks.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Functional and Knowledge Skills
· Knowledge of MS Office.
· Oracle experience not less than 3 years
· Proficient typing and editing skills
· Data organization and reporting skills
· Attention to detail
· Efficient interpersonal and communication skills
· Talking to others to convey information effectively.
· Is Confident, optimistic and open to change.
· Self-starter and able to motivate others.
· Proven work experience as a Document Controller in a contracting field for no less than 5 years.
· Fluency English in oral/written is a must
· Arabic is highly preferable