- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Create a long term schedule for the executive
- Ensure that the executive attends all important meetings
- Manage the executive’s phone calls
- Conduct any research the executive needs
- Make travel arrangements on behalf of the executive
- Problem solve any issues that the executive requests
- Schedule meetings for the executive
- Communicate between the executive and employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Arabic/English is a MUST)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.