Executes marketing activities for new and existing events, exhibitions and conferences to achieve targeted number of visitors and exhibitors.
- Executes a predetermined marketing plan for new and existing events, exhibitions and conferences
- Adhere to marketing plan and schedule for each event
- Production and preparation of content in English & Arabic (Professional Business Arabic) for marketing collaterals such as email campaigns, websites, print advertisements, billboards, newspapers, etc.
- Contribute to the development of ideas to encourage visitor and exhibitor growth
- Expand and develop exhibition database
- Create relationship with companies who can help in promoting events, exhibitions and conferences through media partnerships or government support
- Able to travel to event to manage and execute onsite marketing activities
- Coordinates with Operation and Sales team to assure events, exhibitions and conferences is of highest standard
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc)
- Proficient in using email mareting software, CRM and relevant marketing applications
- Adaptable in new application / technologies used by the team
- Fluent / Native in the English and Arabic Language
- Must be based in the UAE
- Formal qualification in marketing or journalism degree or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing experience in the exhibitions industry or similar and the ability to remain updated on the latest industry market knowledge.