- Analysis of tender documents and Request for Proposal (RFP), etc.
- Interpretation of tender documents into estimation working documents, such as: bill of quantities, cost estimates, operational and organizational plans, etc.
- Preparation of technical writ-ups as required for each bid.
- Creation of an indexed soft and hard copies library for the pricing, write-ups, specifications …etc.
- Coordination with other departments (Administration, HR, Logistics, Procurement) for timely preparation of bids.
- Contact external subcontractors to obtain quotes for specialized systems as required in the scope of works.
- Attend site visits & pre-bid meetings with clients, and submitting related reports.
- Develop his relevant knowledge and skills.
- Deliver professional, innovative, realistic proposals and presentations which reflect the integrity, standards, procedures and Ethos of the company.
- Must have extensive working knowledge in spreadsheets (Excel or similar) Word Processing (MS Word).
- Field experience in Operation and Maintenance.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- English language.