When it comes to taking care of business here at Vodafone – we’ve got it covered. Our Enterprise Operations manages our company’s business customers, offering fixed, mobile and converged services to any business. So whether you’re a budding start up or a seasoned multinational corporation – we’re always on hand to help. When it comes to the nitty gritty of the job – our Enterprise employees handle a large variety of accounts day to day. This could be from a single business mobile connection to Global strategic network connectivity contracts worth 100’s of millions. Talk about varied! The exciting possibilities and opportunities are truly unbounded when it comes to working as part of the Vodafone Enterprise team. You could be working to help revolutionise how Qatar businesses and public sector institutions are confidently connected. Or even become a part of our Group Enterprise team, ensuring Global businesses stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. The bottom line is – we’re poised and ready to shape the future. Are you ready to help us?
With us you will:
- Monitor Sales Lead to Convert queue and ensure timely processing of requests.
- To be a Salesforce.com expert in all areas, including its development.
- Effectively communicate, assemble, and work with cross-functional teams for special requests.
- Work closely with Presales & Project Management, Product Marketing, Marketing and other functional areas to support the sales team’s success.
- Management of all data risks, responsible for driving integral initiatives and working collaboratively with the Sales Teams to improve data quality within 1SF and ensuring compliance.
- Understand and adapt to effective sales models and programs
- Be the subject expert manager when feeding into cross functional projects or other IT developments.
- Identify and recommend system and process improvements.
- Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) in various sales tools, as needed.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Perform other duties as determined by Sales Ops Manager.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales operations that would support, enable and drive front line sales teams to sell better , faster and more efficiently.
- Proven experience in 1SF (one sales force) as admin
- Experience in sales operations as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Advanced Expert in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Access, SQL etc.) and good understanding of working with databases