- Acts as Head of the Department in the absence of the ER Section Head and/or after working hours and solve administrative problems and issues relative to Emergency Department services.
- Supervises ER Senior Registrars/Registrars and Residents during duty hours.
- Effectively and competently manages and attends critically and/or traumatized patients at Resuscitation Room.
- Responds without delay in case of Code Blue and other codes stipulated by the
management in the Emergency Room.
- Implements and adhere Emergency Department policies & procedures and other hospital protocols and guidelines.
- Participates actively in the implementation of Emergency Department CME and hospital programs such as; Infection Control and Quality Assurance Programs.
- Attends ER medical staff and committee meetings as required or requested.
Ensures smooth flow of works at Emergency Department, work harmoniously with other hospital staff and maintain decency and professionalism.
Fluent in written and spoken English, Fluency in written and spoken Arabic is preferable.