Stantec is currently looking for a IT ELV Engineer to join our dynamic team and support on a construction supervision project of a large office building complex which will accommodate the client’s administration and operation employees. This project will have related functional and supporting facility buildings in Abu Dhabi.
•To ensure response to necessary construction documentation, including but not limited to review of shop drawings, RFIs, and material submittals. Is to support the efforts of the inspectors to ensure all documentation that is reviewed is than properly translated into a constructed product which meets requirements and specifications.
• Experience on Networking Design: Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Wireless LAN, Real Time Location Services (RTLS).
• Experienced in Switching and Routing for complex networks.
• Experienced in Firewall, IPS, IDS configuration.
• Experienced VOIP Systems, IP Telephony, IP Video Conferencing, Unified Communications Systems such as Jabber and MS Lync
• Experience in Testing and Commissioning all of the above for Large Buildings.
• Monitoring the Electrical works related to ELV and IT systems, for conformance with the provisions of the contract documents and the procedures manual.
• Reviewing, approving, and processing all ELV and IT technical submittals.
• Prepare preliminary answers RFI’s related to ELV and IT works.
• Coordinating and supervising the pre-installation work of selected ELV and IT activities and operations.
• Reviewing contractor’s ELV and IT change order proposals and preparing recommendations to the Senior Electrical Engineer.
• Liaison with the necessary sub consultants.
• Assist with the review off contractor’s claims related to ELV and IT works and preparing recommendations for claims.
• Assist with the review off contractor’s project record documents relevant to their discipline.
• Assist with the inspection of completed works and monitoring the start-up, testing, commissioning, and handover of the ELV and IT works.
• Perform all other duties given by MEP PM.