Main Job Purpose
The main purpose of this position is to participate in supporting all ENRRA sectors and Departments’ regulatory activities by maintaining, calibrating, troubleshooting and developing radiation instrumentation techniques and methods, in line with ENRRA’s Integrated Management System.
- Repair, replace/install, equipment, spare parts, circuit breakers, wiring, motors, troubleshoot for minor electrical systems (Start Stop, Switches)
- Read schematics and troubleshoot equipment. Replace fire eyes, pressure switches, blowers, valves, etc.
- Troubleshooting set up of AC/DC drives.
- Perform calibration, preventative and regular maintenance of equipment, and conduct equipment, conduct safety check and correct non-conformities, complete paperwork and checklists, troubleshooting and repair of equipment during downtime situations.
- Perform duties associated with the installation, repair, modification and preventive maintenance of electrical, PLC, hydraulic and pneumatic driven production equipment with an emphasis on electrical and PLC systems.
- Operate standard maintenance tools such as power tools, basic hand tools, electric tools, precision maintenance tools, preventative maintenance technology tools, etc.
- Utilize and work with maintenance trades and components such as electrical, welding, pipe fitting, fabrication, gearbox and bearing maintenance, lubrication, pumps and piping systems, mechanical maintenance, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Read and Comprehend electrical/mechanical schematics, blueprints, and/or operation manuals and modify equipment if needed.
- Document the completed work and conditions found; utilizing maintenance computer software as necessary
- Interact regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork focused environment.
- Operate forklifts, loaders, scissor lifts, and aerial lifts.
- Understand and adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Act as a liaison officer for the notification room (24h/ 7days – shift process)
- Carry out other similar tasks assigned by the Head of Department.
- Diploma or Higher Institutes in Electronics
- Practical Experience up to 10 years in a similar role
- Ability to read I/O on PLCs to troubleshoot equipment
- Knowledge of dry contact devices such as pressure and temperature switches.
- Awareness of Setup temperature controllers, thermocouples, and load cells.
- Good understanding of ladder logic, symbols, and the ability to troubleshoot utilizing standard and PLC equipment.
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot systems.
- Good understanding of AC/DC drives
- Professional computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Good command of English language (oral and written);
- Practical training/ certificates in the field is preferable.
- Communication Skills
- Teamwork / Collaboration
- Planning & Organizing
- Commitment Quality & Continues Improvement
- Scientific/ Technical Credibility
- Crisis Management
- Attention to Details
- Knowledge Sharing & Leaning