The Electrician will be responsible for performing installation, commissioning, monitoring, troubleshooting, maintenance, fault analysis, and repairs on generator sets, panels, and machines in the Workshop and Field. As well as performing the job assigned in a timely and accurate manner and developing the initiative to learn and perform Electrical skills independently and with confidence.
- Troubleshoot electric problems in generator sets, panels, and machines.
- Good and careful utilization of testing tools and equipment.
- Note and report all defects, damage, misuse, abuse, or lack of maintenance on the equipment inspected.
- Responsible for minor and major Electrical repairs, within his technical ability.
- In conjunction with other Service personnel, fit, connect, and arrange setups, including cabling of Generators, machines, and Auxiliary equipment, by the technical specifications/requirements, maintaining safety precautions at all times.
- Perform manual synchronization of Generator sets to live utility signal by using the EMCP control panel.
Experience and Education:
- Diploma in Electrical.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Hands-on and Tools Technique.
- Good English communication is an advantage.