- Knowledge of working in High voltage switchgear up to 34.5KV, 4.16KV MCC, LV systems.
- Trouble shooting experience in HV Switchgears, MV and LV MCC’S, UPS,
- Trouble shooting experience in Utility and Production equipment controls circuits.
- Preparation of Method statements/JSA for execution of work Etc.
- Knowledge of switching operation and supervision of vendor work.
- Shall possess switchman license and certified for operation of High Voltage electrical systems. .
To follow up and inspect activities and facilities associated in the preventive and routine maintenance of the production facilities. To inspect, advise technically and coordinate maintenance/repair/overhaul/spare parts of production facilities