The eCommerce Senior Consultant will be responsible of the end-to-end delivery of e-Commerce solutions which includes Requirement gathering, Design, Test & Validation and Deployment.
• Perform business analysis, enhancements and changes to the Global Markets e-Commerce solutions, which include implementation in HO as well as international branches of the bank.
• Act as key liaison with Global Markets teams (business and their supporting functions), IT teams as well as with the vendors
• Participate actively in discussions with business, understand their needs and transform them into change or project initiatives
• Define the systems and data requirements and validate the systems design and processes from functional and technical aspects
• Assist in ensuring a high level of delivery and user experience
• Develop and refine the various business/functional/testing requirements in support of the project and systems involved, working alongside the vendor if needed.
• Assist in developing business and operational processes and to participate in developing system training artefacts when required